- Failed to write The Time Travel Trickery Tshallenge's Temporal Tumbledryer within the 7DRL time window.
- Started on a less ambitious 2DRL project, Threaky Thriday Thieth.
- Completed the game system but failed to write an AI that makes the game worth playing.
- Moved house.
- Discussed 7DRL failures on Roguelike Radio.
- Added several more files to the ideas folder.
- Decided Threaky Thriday Thieth would be easier to program and easier to enjoy as a multiplayer game.
- Entered the 7DRTS challenge with Schaak!, a large scale real-time chess variant with local multiplayer.
Friday, 2 August 2013
Quite a lot's happened since the last update. In order: